PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:08 pm

Luna said "how can i make up for a lot of dead soles"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:17 pm

"how do any of us, but the trick of killing is realizing it wasn't your fault, but your duty" he says looking back and seeing the faces of his victims, children and elders, ninja's performing dealy jutsu and woman hiding in the corner "Being a ninja is a gift and a curse, for the abilities it gives you are unbelivable, but what you must sacrifice, like your clean soul, is horrible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:46 pm

Luna could not help but to say "your right about every thing you just said for that reason some dont fallow in to the line of duty,as some do and some get so overwelmd by there power they forget why they realy chose to be ninja and they just wunt more and more till it consumes them till the bitter end. on the other hand some fight for whats right." LUna let a smile come acrose her face. and thougth of alll the pain some have to indoor and all of the friend who where put up against one another
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:21 am

Lucky looks at the girl "What path do you follow" he says, realizing this was the first time he had seen an akatsuki smile "Because I've found even akatsuki can still follow the right path if they play their cards right" he says looking up, thinking of all his friends, then how they died by the akatsuki, but he had always seen that one had to force their hand to strike "Are you the type of ninja that must force yourself to fight"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:07 am

LUna thought and said "i dont know what path i fallow im at the fork in the the rode and i dont know what way to turn and as for the lat Quetion i dont know what your asking. Are you asking if i like to fight or not"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:36 pm

Lucky shakes his head no"No, I mean that when you take a life do you do it easily or do you have to force yourself to do it" he says "For even an akatsuki can not be a pure killer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:04 pm

Luna let her eyes fall to the ground and said "I do have to force myself to kill if its in cold blood but if it was well my life on the line i still have to force myself but not as hared and what about you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:06 am

Lucky shrugs "I just close my eyes and let my hand drop, I don't think about it, and don't open my eyes until I'm well away" he says looking up and seeing the faces of his victims in the clouds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:41 am

Luna sighed and said "not to be nosey but what did you do befor you got your 2 chanse but if you dont wunt to tell i understand"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:08 pm

lucky shrugs "why not, I ived in the mist, and killed many of my friends, and bathed my kunia in their blood" he says leanng back "But not because I wanted to, but because I had to" he says pullling out a kunia that gleamed red "All the blood hass formed onto this blade, I use it only when I have to, because one of my friends was very sick, and his blood still resides on this, and if they get cut, they become deadly sick with-in 12 hours"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:09 pm

Luna sighed and said "iv never heard a story like that it kinda makes me sad just to hear thAT"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:38 pm

lucky nods "My past is what keeps me alive, for without it, I have no reason to save lives" he says looking down "And as I look back, I realize that if I could redo it, I wouldn't change a thing, except killing Bosha, he was the sick one" he say leaning back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Luna noded and said "same here i only wunt to redo one thing and that was killing my only friend.Iv found it kinda painfull but if she would not have died i would be here but most likely not alive but still" Luna pulled her legs up and rested her chin on them and let a few tears fall from her eyes and she mumbeled "what iv never cryed in my life "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:11 am

lucky smirks "Is that the true curse of being an akatsuki, the loss of felling, I've heard of many former akatsuki speak of the ucrse, but never known what it was" he says walking up and pulling out a small card that was blank, he makes handsigns and word appear on it "If you wanna talk" he says turning, on it was where to find him, in the main building "Just ask for lucky" he says smirking and dissappearing in the wind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:53 am

Luna smiled and mumbeled "i think i just met someone worth talking to'' Luna put the card in her cloke and teloported out of thereand to where ever she wunted to go to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   

Back to top Go down

Looking around
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Countries :: Villages :: Main Villages :: Hidden Leaf Village :: spars-
Jump to: