Looking around

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Looking Around   Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:07 am

((Sorry, it's just that no on ever gets on))

Ranmaru gasped quietly & tried to make Red more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballzvsnaruto.iforums.us
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:18 am

ooc: no excuse you cant start make it your own topic if u wanted to do something make ur own.

Lark who was fighting Luna stoped becuase she did nothing.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:39 pm

Luna would have loved to shut Inu up right than and there but she was still trapped but she than had an idea so she forced her hands up and did one of her fav called petal jump.And appeared about a foot from Inu and flashed him a mad look

petal jump
rank b
it allows the user to jump to other pleases or demotions for short times(only aplys for demotions)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:53 pm

As she got close to him, inu's did a backflip so he could land back on Karei while making hansigns in mid air. As he landed, Inu and Karei were instantly gone. They appeared about 10 meters away from behind Luna. He took a glance back at Lark, the Hokage. He knew that this man probably wouldn't want a huge fight going on this day. Inu didn't either, he wanted a change to make sure that all of akatsuki were ready to fully take on Konoha before they recklessly went on fighting Hokage's like Luna had done. If dane was still around he would have killed her for being so stupid, but he wasn't and Inu wasn't really at all like Dane. At least not with leadership, with that they were on a completly diffrent page. He glanced at Luna with a dissapointed look on his face. "Don't give me looks like that." he said shaking his head. "You're not strong enough to take on the Hokage yet and I think you know it. Think before you act if you wish to survive the rest of this day." he said in a serious tone. "Now, if you wish to fight anyone, let it be me." he said to lark, smirking.

-------------------------------------

Name: Sono Fukyuu Senkou Suteppu no Jutsu - The Eternal Flash Step Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Sono Senkou Suteppu no Jutsu is an advanced jutsu that deals with the manipulation of Time and space using large quantities of Chakra. The user makes quick hands signs, and is able to make some what of a teleport effect. Once handsigns are done, the user will be in a form of the ultimate speed. The user can take one step and end up around 500 yards- 5 miles away. The abilities of the user determines how long they can keep up with such a tremendously difficult technique. Much chakra is needed in order to use this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:30 pm

Luna wolf tail lashed from side to side as her eyes fell to the ground
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:33 pm

lucky shrugs, if he didn't have to fight this many eneies, that would be great, so he steps back but turns to the hokage as he pulls of the blindfold "Should we attack" he asks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:34 am

"i guess that is it in out of here" uses Body Flicker and is back in his Office.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:26 pm

lucky shrugs, but decides to stay, he noticed another ninja, the one he thought was called luna, he wanted to make sure she wasn't planning anything, so he's suddenly behind herwith a kunia to her back and his hand holding her tail still "I'm not going to let you interfer" he says looking at the two rouges, one and Akatsuki and the other a Missing-Nin, this was going to be good, so he wanted to make sure it was as fair as a fight between two moraless ninjas could be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:45 am

Luna cackeled and said "so you grab my tail " Luna than poofed into a bunch of rose petals and was really standing a meter or to behind him and said "Now how do you feel about fireworks"Luna did a hand sign and they expoded as she waited to see if it killed him or not but most likely not it was a week clone she had standing there after all as she thought**just watch with my luck he will be fine o joy not **
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 am

((Lmao, that was a little godmod orochi. You don't just post that you got her tail you post that you went to grab it, etc.))

Inu shook his head at the incompitence of the Ninja that tried to make such a cheap move. Inu hoped that someone that stupid would just do everyone a favor and die after Luna's move but Inu could still vaguely sense his chakra meaning the man wasn't dead yet but he was at least a bit ingured from what he used to get away in time. He say up on top of Karei. They then began to take off into the air. Inu wasn't about to be taken by suprise. Not on this day, he scouted the area for the man but didn't see him. "Where could he be..." he thought to himself as he turned his head side to side looking yet still no sign of the man. "This is just great." He said looking at Karei. Karei gave him a look that Inu could instantly reconise. She wanted to flash the whole area and blind the man so he couldn't get away. That would probably blind Luna as well, which is why Inu shook his head no and began to look again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Luna walked over to a tree and jumped up into it and looked for him but the smoke was still there so she just sat there getting ready for anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:25 pm

lucky smirks from behind her "So, how about some sound effects" he says as the smoke clears and a log is tear and lucky is making handsigns and he uses his big boom blast, which he hoped would be enough to knock her out

Jutsu Name: big boom blast
Element: wind
Description: orochi claps his hands and a shock of sound is emitted so strong that it can knock out almost any opponent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:01 pm

Luna screamed in pain and was sent fly as she hit the ground just barly awake as she hissed "when i get my hands on you"Luna did a few hand sighns and said " eye of the wolf " as she slow ly tryed to get up but the jutsu had not yet taken effect so no luck

eye of the wolf
elimint:dont no
type:dou
when in wolf form it increases charka strength and speed 5 fold by absorbing moonlight or if in the sun 2 fold but still a power bust for the user but not unbeatable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:46 pm

lucky sighes as he makes more handsigns "You really should control your temper" he says as even stronger waves are sent out, and go strait towards luna "You know, I really don'twanna kill you, life is suchs a thing to waste, exspecially a young one" he says as his hands finish and a huge wave of sound so powerful it's visible goes straight at luna at incredible speeds

Jutsu Name: Sound destruction
Description:lucky sends megahigh-pitch sound out of his hands and can destroy even concrete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Luna Jumped out of the way at the last min and made a good 50 metters befor she fell over and than stood up and saw where his attack made contact with a wall well what was a wall and she thought **that would have ben the end of me ** Luna did a few hand sighns and hissed "Relm of shadows "as an evil smile played in her lips

Jutsus:Relm of shadows
Elimint:dont no
type:gen
will make people live there worst nightmare and kill there friends and family it is pure torture to them but not for the user and the pain is real to them some are driven to insanity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:14 am

lucky is frced in, but noone stands around him, no family, no friends, just shadows, he makes handsigns and ... "Release" he says as the shadows dissappear "I'm not an emotional person, my worst fear, is nothing" he says as he steps forward and then stops and turns to a tree and sits down "I forfit, I'm not gonna kill ya like I wanted to, so, your lucky day" he says sighing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:04 am

Luna rolled her eyes and tryed to find Inu and mumbeld"like you could " Luna than hissed in pain as blood driped from the side of her mouth and she started to walk away to a tree and sat down and waited for inu to come into sight because she needed to know what became of the leader
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:33 pm

lucky sighs "I don't see blood on me" he says being able to hear whispers with his sound mastery "Oh, and for the record, your one heck of a fighter" he says as he makes hand signs and sends sound waves through his body to check for injury, when he feels nothing, he sighs and sits back

Jutsu Name: Medical sounds
Description: orochi sends a blast of sound through somebody that acts like a radar and tells orochi were and whats wrong with a patient
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:01 am

Luna noded and said "i have to be if im not i would not have lasted this long i gess you could say i sufferd so much pain in my hart it made me sterong.I hate to say this but in inpressed by your power that last attack you sent at me would have killed me if i did not move " Luna allowed her tail and ears to go away and mow she was in her humon form as some blood seeped therou her cloke and she put her hand on it and used her self heal jutsu.
as she thought **i should know better than to fight whin im already hert i could have gotten my self killed than my comeing here would be in vain*Luna pulled out i white rose and did her pettel jump on it and it telaported away.Luna said "do you even know why im here"

self healing
c
chokre is focused to the ingerd wound and replaces the ingerdc cells

petal jump
rank b
it allows the user to jump to other pleases or demotions for short times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:23 am

"sighed" this is no fun at all i thought they were going to start killing each other" Kumiko observed her surroundings for a little while to make sure that no one notice her, than she decided to go back to the village.

i made this what do you guys think? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:26 pm

lucky shrugs "Why are any of us, to fight, and be fought" lucky says as he makes handsigns and he suddenly dissapears and appears on a branch right above where he was o he could see the whole field "But yet, I think youy have a different reason"

Jutsu Name: wind transport
Description: lucky is able to suddenly dissappear and reappear in a blink by making himself morph with the wind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:10 pm

Luna noded her head and said " that is most of the time the case " Lunas gaze hit the ground as a pain full memery flowed into her mind and she said "i know i should not ask this but is there realy a purpus to all this fighting.and yes i came for other reasons that dont invalve the akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:33 pm

lucky looks at her, he figure that whatever could make a akatsuki open up like a book, had to be serios, "I figure, it a way to relieve stress, but also, it has a purpose no one really gets, whethher you denie it or not, it make you feel good, it's relaxing" he says as he appears right above her "So, what is this reason"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:21 pm

Luna kinda scoted back in to the tree more and closed her eyes and said "the night i left this place my friend tryed to stop me and and things did not go the way i would have hopped and and she she ."Luna felt the verey emotion she never showed compleat sadness filled her hole body but she tryed to keep it in "i wunt to say sorry but i know i cant.thats the reason im here but my reason in this life im not ssure"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orochi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:40 pm

Lucky looks at the ninja, he had heard of her betrayl, he looks down "Do you belive in second chance, cause that's what I got here, I'm no longer known as, The sound boy, now I'm known as Honorable Lucky, The ultimate Sound konah" he says leaning back against the trunk "I belive, mistakes happen, but it's how you try and make-up for them is what matters"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around   

Back to top Go down

Looking around
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Countries :: Villages :: Main Villages :: Hidden Leaf Village :: spars-
Jump to: