Share | 

The Outskirts of the Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kinatsuki Hatake
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: The Outskirts of the Moon   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Kin had reached a cave and was a day's travel from the Base. He had pitched a tent and had a small fire going. He was ready for anything with two snakes guarding the entrance to the cave. He was preparing to lay down with a good book for a bit before turning in. He then extenguished the fire to a low ember. Just enough to read with.

Last edited by Kinatsuki Hatake on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thenarutorpg.forumakers.com
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Luna just so happend to stumbel on to the cave and stared at the snakes "what to do what to do"she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinatsuki Hatake
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:44 pm

Slowly a strange whistle breezed by and the snakes coiled up in slumber. As soon as Luna took a step forward, Kin fell from the ceiling. Behind Luna with a kunai to her neck. "Tsk, tsk, Luna. You should really be more careful.

Last edited by Kinatsuki Hatake on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:06 pm

Luna sighed "ya ya i know but why should you have blown your cover befor you know my intetiones for all you know i could have be here to kill you but im not and i dare not try in the position im in right no "she said lighly relaxing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinatsuki Hatake
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:11 pm

"Well, well. The lady's got guts and brains." said Kinatsuki smiling. Removed the kunai from Luna's neck and stabbed himself in the heart. Thereby exploding into smoke. As the smoke cleared, it reavealed three sleeping bags. One was already occupied. Without looking up from his book Kin said, "You are welcome to stay for the night," he paused. "Although I'm sure a resourceful women such as yourself already has sleeping arrangements.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:18 pm

Luna ternd her head and mumbeld "no "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinatsuki Hatake
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:38 am

"Well then, why don't you pop right down and enjoy some roasted fish." said Kin, smiling and offering a stick with a roasted trout on the end of it.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:42 am

Hakushi ran by a cave and noticed some slight light coming from inside and also a couple of snakes guarding the entrance... asleep. He knocked an arrow and aimed for the center of the cave entrance. Attached to the arrow was a note. The note read: I am following you for a bit. I am not sure of who you are, but this is a warning.' Hakushi smelled the air and shot another arrow with a note that read: Can I have some fish?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinatsuki Hatake
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:55 am

Still deep in his book, Kin said, "Very well then, If you want fish, you have to come in here Hakushi. I would like to give my unexpected guest a proper welcome." Kin shifted a bit and held up another roasted fish on a stick.
Back to top Go down
John
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:38 pm

Inu flew on top of Karei. He swooped down and watched as the man sent an arrow straight into a cave. He was decently confused but he also sensed the amense chakra of some of his fellow akatsuki in that very same cave. He signaled for Karei as he saw the snakes guarding the dark and mysterious cave. As such Karei flashed bright lights throughtout the entire area, blinding the snakes. Inu then whistled as loud as he could so his fellow teammates would know he had arrived. "Come out of there, fools." he yelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinatsuki Hatake
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:59 pm

((OOC: The snakes were asleep and the cave had a fire going. Read the posts!))
Kin was shocked by the bright light, hesitated for a moment, but knew not to disobey the senior Akatsuki member."Whats with all the yelling?" he asked as he slowly rose and left the cave.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:50 pm

Luna tryed to hold back somthing roud she was dieing to say but held it in and walked out sondlessly and looked at every one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:00 am

"Well well well, who do we have here. Another member of Akatsuki. Well hello Mr. Powerful." Hakushi kid around. "No just kidding you could probably kill me without me noticing." He turned to Kinatsuki. "Did you get my fish?" Hakushi said in a jesting tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:14 pm

Luna snickered to her self and notesed her wolf ears and tail poped out and emeduly changed back to normal and mumbeld "that light must have shocked me "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinatsuki Hatake
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm

"Relax," said Kin, "I'm sure the great, 'Child of Bones' tried to blind us for a good reason." There was obvious sarcasm in Kinatsuki's tone. "Now please, do go on." Kinatsuki waited for Inu to talk while playing with his hair.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 am

"I have no business with you guys, but it is pretty fun here. I guess I'm gonna travel with you guys as long as... 'Mr. Child of Bones' doesn't complain about it." Hakushi said humorously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:16 am

((OOC: Doesn't matter if their eyes were closed, Snakes would be temporarily blinded along with you guys.))

Inu turned his head and glared at the other man that was there. He didnt trust anyone besides the leader really. The young boy jumped down off of Karei and stared at the three. "You speak to me as if you are a friend of mine. I will give you five seconds to leave. If you don't then I guess my Hippogriffs will have your head for dinner." he said, every word of it was true. He leaded against Karei and grinned waiting to see if the man would be a fool and take hostile action, he gave him five seconds because he was in a hurry and needed to talk to the other members privitly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinatsuki Hatake
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:42 pm

((OOC: I mean't that you didn't need to blind them cause they were asleep.))
"Whoah, whoah, whoah. What's with the hostility Inu? I mean, you could at least let him prove himself worthy." said Kinatsuki as one of his falcons dropped a note in his hand. "Oh yeah, and the Dane wants us at the base ASAP. Now I suggest that you guys make up your mind. What do you think Luna?" Kin looked over at Luna as he pushed his silver bangs out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:14 pm

Luna had her eyes closed and said in a soothing voice "wel why do you wunt my opeone any way but i think we should at least let him prove him self i know him but not that well and as for the leader it would be the right thing to do in lisining but i never said i was one to listen but i think i know my place and by the feel of thing Inu needs to have a word with us alone but that is if im gessing corectly"Luna opend her sparkiling green eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:33 am

Hakushi looked at these three members converse. "If you want me to join the Akatsuki... I might, but I'll need a reason. And you don't sound like you're very friendly Inu-san, but I can use medical jutsu and a bow. I'm a master of chakra concentration and very skilled in other things... I just can't really use and jutsu, but medical jutsu..." Hakushi slightly blushed of embarrassment. "But still I'm not that bad a missing-nin. I just can't kill anyone with my bow." Hakushi added slightly quieter than the other things he said, noticing that he kind of wanted to join this organization.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Luna had no say if he could join or not so she looked at Inu and said nothing and tryed to keep any emotion from showing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of the Moon   

Back to top Go down

The Outskirts of the Moon
Page 1 of 1