Share | 

Under the Nights Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Under the Nights Sky   Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:36 am

Hakushi laid in the outskirts of the moon village staring at the starlit sky. "I love the lazy days as a missing-nin, it gets lonely sometimes." Hakushi said to noone in particular. "If only I could get a piece of the moon here right now." Hakushi shot an arrow straight up at the sky. Rolling to the side to make sure the arrow didn't fall on him. "Please, I need someone to entertain me, somehow." He ripped the grass around him out of the ground and sprinkled it around where he laying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:16 am

Luna was standing there trying not to laugh and said "my my what do we have here a missing nin if in gessing corlectly "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:26 am

Hakushi sat up and looked at the Akatsuki member standing in front of him. "'ello, 'ello. You are correct. Are you here to entertain me? Or just to cause havoc and whatnot because I'm a missing-nin in this kind of a village. Look, if leave now will you let me go?" Hakushi said slightly pulling his bow out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:35 pm

Lunas eye twiched "for one if i was here to cause havoc you would know for exampel an explation or scerming and do you here that i think not. Two if i was here to kill you or somthing i would not be talking to you and no i would not let you go and three you would allredy be dead . but as i said im just out here out of pure bordeum and i sugest you put that away" said Luna eyeing the bow while she held on to the the kuni under her sleave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:59 pm

Hakushi pushed the bow back into its resting spot til he need it next. "So, who exactly are you and what are you doing here with me?" He questioned the girl standing in front of him. "And why do you have to act so mean." Hakushi added, jestingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:34 pm

Luna looked at hakushi and said "im not being mean it is just my leg is fricken killing me and i get moody when im in pain" said luna "and who r y" luna added
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:56 pm

"My name is Hakushi Gekai, Missing med-nin." Hakushi said, reaching forward and healing Luna's leg in any way possible. "Feel any better?" He questioned the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:21 pm

Luna jumped she was not yoused to people touching her "um thanxs in Ingarra Luna Akatsuki member"and she added "yes it does thanxs"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:20 am

Hakushi grinned. "First rule of Akatsuki: Don't talk about Akatsuki. I picked that up on my journeys. Truly, I have no interest in joining the Akatsuki. I ran from my village because I was ashamed." Hakushi said, a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:57 pm

"Ashamed of what and i kinda did bad things and im allredy pushing my luke as it is if i show my face there again"Said Luna slighly frowning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:51 pm

"I'm in the Gekai clan, whose nin gen and taijutsu are almost useless. I, however, can use completely none of those kinds of jutsu. I went to the academy several time because I kept failing. The final time I went, I got a personal trainer. This trainer found out that I was incapable of passing the academy at these standards. He let me pass, even though I didn't know the three jutsu's I needed to know. I passed at the beginning of that year and everyone in the class called it unfair. Everyone in town would scold me every time they saw me. I just ran away because I couldn't stand the shame anymore. That's my story. Actually, that's only the beginning." Hakushi said, sounding a little interested in his story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:34 pm

Luna had to think for a min and said "hum i see for some reason i think i know you but i gess to be fare i should tell my story.Well as a kid i gess you could say i was kinda gifted well whin i was a 12 year old chunnin i did alote with asasonationes but At 13 years old, i killed my clan to save herself from being executed by my mom and dad because i turns in to a wolf when i am angry or sad or going to fight. When i tried to leave the village my friend Classy tried to stop me but in the end i sorta killed her and her squad. When i was on my own i killed or tryed to run away from anyone who tried to take me back to the village because i know if i went back i gess you could say i was as good as dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:33 am

"That's... sad. Everyone hates us because of our clans' bloodlines. That sucks. Y'know I'm thinking of making a hospital for anyone: Missing-nin, villagers, pretty much anyone to come by. You think it's a good idea?" Hakushi questioned the girl in front of him,obviously a little sad about telling her story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:12 am

Luna smiled for the first time in a wiel and said "i like that idea i have goten so many ingeres left untreated i go in to some terubel"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinatsuki Hatake
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:20 am

Kin sat in the tree, undetected from the nin, but detecting a spark. He smiled as the warm feeling in his heart, spread into his whole body. He sat there for a while as he fell into a light sleep.*I guess life can be good.* He thought.

Last edited by Kinatsuki Hatake on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thenarutorpg.forumakers.com
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:47 am

Hakushi grinned a small bit. "You could help pay for the building. It would really help. I still need a place to put the hospital though. I'm thinking if I should build it from scratch or find a closed down building to build it on..." Hakushi wondered having a good time talking with this girl.

((If you choose to pay for it, I'm making the hospital on another site and I'll put your characters name in the dedication.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:17 pm

((cool))

Luna closed her eyes and said "i would be cheeper to find an old bilding and i would say about location not clase to a village if you know what i men with the missing -nin thing and all. " Luna affter a few mins detected kin but keep it to her self but keep gelansing at it every now and than and thought **what is he up to and how long was he waching**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinatsuki Hatake
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Kin awoke softly, realizing that the dawn had approached. He slowly rose and shot off into the night towards the Akatsuki Base. Though for a moment, he stopped. Yes, the warm feeling had not left him. Once the night was at an end, he found a cave, built a fire and stopped for the night.

Last edited by Kinatsuki Hatake on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thenarutorpg.forumakers.com
evil8296
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:31 am

Hakushi looked over at a tree and noticed some leaves falling. He also noticed that that's where Luna was looking over to repeatedly. It was dawn and the sun was a brightly colored sunrise. Hakushi stood up. "Goodbye Luna, I have had an interesting sort of good time with you, but I must be going." Hakushi turned his back to her, took out his bow and shot a squirrel that was running by. He ran towards it and disappeared into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:46 pm

Luna said "farewell maybe our pathes will cross again"Luna than took of to find kin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Nights Sky   

Back to top Go down

Under the Nights Sky
Page 1 of 1