Share | 

Dead Man Walking (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Dead Man Walking (open)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:47 am

Kappa stood on one of the large branches of one of the large trees in the grassy training field of Konohagakure, waiting for his opponent to arrive. He had no specific person in mind, in fact, he would simply challenge the first genin that came walking up the training field. The best ways to test your skills is to fight someone that knows absolutely nothing about you, and you know absolutely nothing about. Just like it would be when you encountered a hostile shinobi on a mission. A situation you should, in Kappas mind, have definitely trained for. He moved his feet over the large branch, causing small pieces of bark to loosen up and fall down, and placed his back more comfortable against the trees large truck. He sighted and cast a look over the empty training field. Why did it take so long for just any random person to show up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:54 am

lark who was walking around the leaf village came acrossed Kappa who was standing waiting for somone to come to him and fight but there was noone so lark desided to walk over to Kappa and speak to him.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:31 am

Kappa looked up from his branch as he heard footsteps. Feet walking over the soggy grass. Someone was coming right to him, and that someone was a possible opponent. When the "opponent" crept closer however Kappa noticed it was Lark, the head medical shinobi of Konoha. "You're kidding right?", Kappa yelled at the head ninja who was still quite a distance away. He looked away from Lark and looked at the branch he was sitting on instead. "I'm a genin, you know that right?", he added without looking at the guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:43 am

lark not knowing what kappa was talking about so he said. "What was that? i know your genin i wanna know why you are here?."said lark as he walked so he was looking up at kappa.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:41 am

"ooh, hah". Kappa grinned as he looked back at Kappa. "I thought you came here to spar with me. I'm waiting for any random genin to show up and spar with you see". Kappa looked at the medical ninja from top to toe. What was a full grown guy like him doing on a training field actually? Ah well, better not get into any fights with your elders. Kappa shrugged. It wasent really any of his buisness either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:19 am

lark looked up at him and used Byakugan and said "u have a good power on u boy." as he looked down and could still see kappa. "i am the Head Academy Teacher as well as the Head Medical Ninja that is why i am here". "Ill give u some training due to i can train even the Jounin here due to me being an Ex-Anbu Leader."

This is my Anbu Mask:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:00 pm

For a moment Kappa stood still in the tree and thought. If the guy did indeed train jounin he could learn a lot from him. For now Kappa had no reason to not believe the man, so he decided to agree. "Sure, I'd love that", Kappa replied as he jumped off the thick treebranch and landed on the soaky grass of the training field. He did a couple of more steps towards Lark. When he stood in front of the ex-ANBU, he continued. "So, what are we going to train and when should be start?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:56 am

"Well we could do the basic training or you could try to get this Bell off me?"said lark with a smile. "What ever you choose we will have a good training."said lark

This is my Anbu Mask:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:56 am

Kappa grinned as he heared those words. His hand slowly went onto his back and gently touched one of the scrolls he kept there. He stood like this for a couple, after which he suddently swept the scroll of his back with a gentle movement, opening it in front of him. A large cloud of smoke appeared from the scroll, and when a gentle breeze blew away the white cloud a horific corpse was revealed. Kappa left the corpse lying on the ground as he himself did a couple of steps back. "I was planning to spar, so the bell it is then. Go!", he said as a smile of exitement appeared on his face.

Corpse Summoned:
Name: Deppa
Speciality: Taijutsu
Affinity: Fire and Wind
Description: A horific body with a skull-like face that misses its lower jaw. Though the body does not really miss any body parts, it lacks a skin like Karite does. This exposes his large amount of muscles. Large amount of muscles indeed, as Deppa appears to be built from nothing but muscles. Though this is not exactly true, the body does have more muscles then a regular person. Using superhuman speeds and strength, the body soars through the air and strikes his opponents with his claws (claws, because he has longer and sharper nails). He has to watch out however, as 1 hit can severly damage his vunerable muscles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:46 am

"ok here are the rules u can not have help from anyone else other then u and ur clones/ summons. have fun geting the bell"said lark as he used 'Body Flicker' to get out of there and when he reappread he used 'Byakugan' then 'Water Clone Jutsu' to make five of himself.

Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Kappa did a couple of steps back from the corpse in the wet grass. For a moment he looked at the corpse with a smile on his face. Perfectly sewn togather limbs making a war machine, a piece of art he could appriciate. When he finished adoring the corpse, he sat down and started to form handseals. When he finished the string he slammed his handpalm into the wet grass, summoning a small pink barrier around him. Kappa knocked on the barrier with his finger and grinned as he confirmed the barriers strength. Then he returned his focus to the corpse that laid in the grass only a couple of feet in front of him. "Shigai Yochi no Jutsu", he muttered as he formed a couple of handseals. A matter of second later his lifeless body laid inside the pink barrier and the just so lifeless corpse was now under his controll.

Techniques used:
Jutsu Name: Shigai Yochi no Jutsu (Corpse World Technique)
Element: Neutral
Description: This technique allows its user to enter the target corpse and posses it as if it was his real body. While in the target corpse, the user gets all the traits the corpse has to offer, such as speed, power, bloodlines, elemental affinities, etc. The users life remains bonded to his normal body. If his possesed corpse is destroyed, he is automaticly returned to his original body. If his original body is destroyed while he is in the possesed corpse, he still dies. This technique can only be used on corpses. Bodies still alive and containing a persons soul cannot be taken over.

Jutsu Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Nankan (Summoning Technique: Barrier)
Element: Neutral
Description: A summoning often used by Ochiba clanmembers. It summons a pyramidal shaped, transparent pink barrier over the target location. Depending on how much chakra the user puts into the summon, he can determine its size. As the talent of the summoner increases, the barrier becomes able to take more damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:27 pm

Lark looking through the eyes of his Clone that was closest to the Corpse and Kappa as he put his soul in the Corpse and fell unconsous. Lark think this boy has got great power has now seen it. Lark now sitting on top of a tree looked through his clones as the ran. Lark pulled out his two Katana's and started to meditate, even though his eyes were closed he could still see every thing around him. as he sat on the tree meditating he charged his chakra.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:09 am

Kappa looked around through the eyes of his current body. Suddently he noticed a couple of Larks running towards him over the grassy field. "Clones", Kappa whispered to himself as he got ready to move. He highly doubted the real Lark was between those. There is no shinobi that engages in close combat is very first move, along with some clones. These were mere test-clones, to test how Kappa fights, allowing Lark to observe Kappa and seek weak spots. Still ofcourse those clones had to be destroyed, and there was a slight possibility the real one was indeed between those. Kappa sighted. "I gues I have no choice, lets move", he muttered as his corpse body stormed towards the clones. It did not run like a human. In fact, it ran like a beast, on 4 legs. A couple of feet in front of the clones Kappa preformed a simple maneuvre, placing him behind the clones. The corpse could reach much greater speeds, yet he simply did not want to show his capabilities so early on in the fight. That is why, with a regular taijutsu strike, Kappa attempted to strike one of the clones from behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:08 am

The clones he attacked turned to water and faded in the ground. Lark looked at the clones as they turned to water he then saw a Eagle flying by him so he killed it and used a simple jutsu on it 'Dead Soul Jutsu'. with made the Eagle now in Larks control.

Shikon no Jutsu - Dead Soul Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Shikon no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses a dead body to create the illusion of another living person. The ninja can either animate a normal dead person, or alter the appearance of the dead person to resemble another. To do the second version, the ninja first changes the appearance of the dead body to resemble the person to be portrayed. Then using this jutsu they make the heart beat again, allowing them to control the actions of the dead body.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:49 am

Kappa looked around through his corpses eyes. Where could that medical nin be? He was indeed not between the clones, meaning he was hiding somewhere and sending out additional forces rather then charging in himself. Kappa remained silent for a moment and thought. The clones came running out of those bushes, thats it! Lark was hiding somewhere in the bushes or in a tree. With the same great speed like before the corpse ran off towards the trees. With an agile curve he turned 90 degrees and charges into the forest, hoping to find Lark somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:08 am

Lark seeing Kappa's corpse running off into the forest he started to make more clones for fun this time making 10. 'Water clone jutsu' with that 10 fell from the tree lark was in he sent them in every direction. Lark started to move to from tree to tree to get closer to the Protective shield on Kappa's Body and stoped about 5 trees away from the center. While he was in the tree he got the Eagle to scout the area for Kappa.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:51 pm

Kappa rushed through the forest. Leaves and twigs being trampled under his rotting hands and feet as he charged from tree to tree with beastial movements. When he passed a large oak however, he noticed another Lark rushing through a group of bushes in the distance. Alone this time, giving Kappa more of a feeling he might have found the right Lark this time. In a burst of speed Kappa rushed towards the Lark, absolutely not trying to cover his movements. He had the feeling the upperhand was his while using this corpse. Straight towards the spot where he saw the Lark running, that was his plan. Lets see if he could find anything over there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:41 am

The Clone of lark stoped in the bushes due to he could hear the Corpse coming towords him. the real lark jumped from the tree he was in and walked over to the shield that Kappa had on his body. lark looked at it with his byakugan to see if there was any weakness.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:12 am

Kappa heard a sound in the bushes as he ran past them. With a sharp curve he changed his running path and charged towards the bushes. His fist fist into it however revealed he had hit nothing but another water clone. Another clone? Kappa said to himself as he looked at his, now soaked, hand. Why would that guy sound out clones alone? For a couple of seconds he thought what kind of reason this strange behavour could have. Suddently he realised it. "Oh crap", he yelled with the scratching voice of his corpse body, after which he inmediatly turned around and made his way back to the field as fast as he could. Unsure wether he actually killed the clone, or if he just hit only a part of the clone, or if he just poked his hand into a puddle of water. Kappa didnt know exactly if he killed a clone, but all that mattered now was returning to his starting position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:35 am

Larks clones started to appear back with lark still in there forms to protect lark if the corpse comes again. Lark pulled out his two swords and started to hack away at the shield. Lark saw the corpse geting closer so he started to hack faster and faster as little pieces fell off the shield little cracks started to form on it.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking (open)   

Back to top Go down

Dead Man Walking (open)
Page 1 of 1