Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Ochiba Kappa   Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:09 am

Name: Ochiba Kappa

Village: Konohagakure

Nicknames: Konoha Gravedigger

Ninja Rank: Genin

Looks: Kappa mostly walks around in his large black jacket with sleeves that cover his hands and a collar at covers his face all up to his nose. The large jacket also covers his legs all up to his knees. Underneath this jacket, Kappa wears a grey pants. The largest part of this pants however is hidden underneath his jacket. Kappa wears black shoes and has both his hands wrapped in bandages. Another notable feature about him is that he permanently carries a set of scrolls around on his back.

His body itself isent very special. Kappa is a fairly tall but thin boy. His face looks like he hasent eaten in a couple of days, often making people think he is sick. He has black hair that points in every direction.

Clan: Ochiba

Family: N/A

Relationships: N/A

Sensei or Student of: N/A

Personality: Kappa is a proud users of the Ochibas clan techniques: the famous "Shigai" jutsus. Though their utility on the battlefield is unequaled, the techniques sinister background has always made their users feared and hated. Kappa can not be bothered by this hate and fear, as this young genin is devoted only to his techniques and does not really care about his surroundings. He often spends days working on corpses and practicing his techniques instead of going out and having fun with the other genin.

Kappa is usualy more of a silent type. Sitting still in a corner and observing the situation. In battle however, when he gets the chance to use his techniques, he always gets really heated up and wrecks everything around him. Since Kappa has no real bonds with the village or its inhabitants, he is planning to become a missing-nin one day. Once he knows he can fend for himself, he will leave the village and devote his life to working on the clan techniques.

Elements: Fire and Wind

Special Characteristics: None

Skills/Specialties: Main: Ninjutsu ----- Sub: Genjutsu

Jutsu:

Academy Techniques
Spoiler:

Secret Clan Techniques
Spoiler:

Weapons:
Name: Karite
Speciality: Weaponry
Affinity: Wind and Lightning
Description: The first of Kappas 3 corpses, kept in the upper scroll on his back. Reaper is a headless corpse with 2 scythes that replace his hands. Though the corpse proved to have little ninjutsu and genjutsu potential, it has quite some speed and is very handy with weapons. The corpse is basicly a body without a skin and without a head with its spine sticking out slightly at his back, with a couple of pouches strapped to its 2 legs, and with scythes instead of hands. Though he cant trow weaponry with those 2 scythes, the body has proved to be able to lodge kunai at opponents with its feet.

Name: Deppa
Speciality: Taijutsu
Affinity: Fire and Wind
Description: A horific body with a skull-like face that misses its lower jaw. Though the body does not really miss any body parts, it lacks a skin like Karite does. This exposes his large amount of muscles. Large amount of muscles indeed, as Deppa appears to be built from nothing but muscles. Though this is not exactly true, the body does have more muscles then a regular person. Using superhuman speeds and strength, the body soars through the air and strikes his opponents with his claws (claws, because he has longer and sharper nails). He has to watch out however, as 1 hit can severly damage his vunerable muscles.

Name: Tensu
Speciality: Ninjutsu and a little taijutsu
Affinity: Fire and Earth
Description: A mysterious corpse, since noone knows its appearance. It appears to be as small as a kneeling person. All of the body is covered in a black cloak, and the only thing ever shown is one or two white hands sticking out of one of the sleeves. There isent even a hole for the copses head. All in all, the body looks kinda like Sasori in Hiruko, only with its head covered. The body appears to be skilled in Ninjutsu. Despite its strength and speed the corpse relies on techniques instead.

History/backround Story: Born in the Ochiba clan, Kappa was just a regular boy. Though he was silent compared to the other kids, he was smart and grew well. He even made a couple of friends.

At the moment he went to the academy, his family decided to teach him the clan techniques. Hard techniques to master, so he'd better start early. As the young academy student learned more about the techniques, he became more and more obsessed with them. All his attention went to practicing the techniques, and he even abandomed his friends for it. When he graduated from the academy, he was already powerfull but friendless.

Now fairly powerfull for a genin, Kappa completes missions with ease. Though he doesnt like the fact he has no friend and a lot of people are scared of him, it doesnt really bother him either. His techniques are his main priority.

Rp Sample: Retsuya thought deeply as she walked though the silent hallways of the academy. She had no idea what to expect of her new team. She knew absolutely nothing about them, all she knew was that one of them was a Hyuuga. Ah, it doesn't really matter anyway. In a matter of seconds she would be facing the team she would be co÷rperating with the following years. Softly humming one of her favorite melodies with a sweet voice, the small blonde girl turned to her left and stepped over the doorstep.

She stood still and ceased her humming. In front of her was a man behind a desk, appearantly a chuunin and her future squad leader, that was about to be tackled by a rather small and energetic looking boy. With a suprised look on her face Retsuya stood still on that doorstep. Then a small smile appeared on her pretty face as she made her way towards one of the smaller desks to sit next the the Hyuuga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Ochiba Kappa   Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:08 pm

Ok thats all inorder Creat your clan in the clan creation spot and then ill get back to you.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Mazuki
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Ochiba Kappa   Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:14 pm

sum of ur clan jutsus are alittle to powerfull for a genin

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutosrpg.netgoo.org
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ochiba Kappa   Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:15 am

If you tell me exactly what ones are to powerfull, I'll adjust them. Also, I'll create that custom clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Mazuki
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Ochiba Kappa   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:58 pm

any of them over D-rank

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutosrpg.netgoo.org
John
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Ochiba Kappa   Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:42 am

Are you the original creatier of those Shigai techniques? I remember seeing them somewhere else before....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ochiba Kappa   Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:28 am

John wrote:
Are you the original creatier of those Shigai techniques? I remember seeing them somewhere else before....

Thats right, I made them quite a while ago on this site. They kinda got ignored by the mods however and never got approved. I though I'd try them again here, as I still never had the chance to roleplay with them.

Anyway, why is anything over D-rank to powerfull? I thought genins were allowed to have C-ranks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Ochiba Kappa   Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:41 am

AS:E,D Genin:E,D,C Chunnin:E,D,C,B and so on.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ochiba Kappa   Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:07 am

I see no problem then cyclops My genin has no techniques higher then C rank. You might have gotten confused by the C/B/A/S one. The C is big, meaning his rank is currently C. It will increase as his rank increases, but is currently simply a C-rank technique.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Ochiba Kappa   Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:20 am

fine are you finished?

This is my Anbu Mask:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Ochiba Kappa   Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:21 am

Approved.

This is my Anbu Mask:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ochiba Kappa   

Back to top Go down

Ochiba Kappa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Making Your Ninja :: Character Creating :: Ninja Applications :: Approved Applications :: Genin-
Jump to: