Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Kinkora Clan   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:39 am

Name of Clan: Kinkora

Kekkei Genkai Name: Kinakugen

Kekkei Genkai Description: it makes the elements know by the user to make them stronger so they can do there jutsus with more power.

Clan Jutsus:

Jutsu Name: Lightning Death
Element: Lightning
Description: The user makes clouds come over the head of the user and his opponent then focuses chakra in lightning to strike his enemies and kill them with 450 volts.

Jutsu Name: Water Death
Element: Water
Description: The user makes water appear and then makes it hit his enemies so they are under water and he condenses the water so they implode.

Jutsu Name: Water Tomb
Element: Water
Description: the user makes water wrap around himself to make a bubble that he can breath air in it that will not kill him.

Jutsu Name: Lightning Tomb
Element: Lightning
Description: the user makes clouds and lightning wrap around himself to make a bubble that he can fly in and it will not harm him.

Special Clan Characteristics: eyes are like the Hyuuga but they are Black and White. They do the same as the Hyuuga clan but they make the users elements two times stronger.

Clan Symbol: Black Dragon.

Clan History: larks mother and father were engaged to be married they were going out for 4 years and they were about to have a baby so they decided to get married. Larks parents got married and about 3 weeks later Lark was born when they looked at his eyes they were shocked but they still loved him. Then one day larks father was killed by a rival clan throwing a kunai with an exploding note on it that hit the wall near his father that killed him. Lark was 6 when his father died and they enemy came in the house and killed his mother and tried to kill lark but lark killed them (Using the clans jutsus) they were killed horribly. When people found out about lark killing the enemy clan members they were shocked and appalled they stayed away from him even when he was not doing anything to hurt anyone but he was lonely for the rest of his life until he joined the academy were he became a Anbu fast then gave it up to become a Academy Teacher.

Clan Open/Close: Closed

This is my Anbu Mask:

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Kinkora Clan   Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:52 am

Come on Mazuki look at it lol

This is my Anbu Mask:

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Mazuki
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Kinkora Clan   Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:42 am

ok it your going to make a clan its going to need alot more jutsus and choose one element

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutosrpg.netgoo.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinkora Clan   

Back to top Go down

Kinkora Clan
Page 1 of 1