confrontation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: confrontation   Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:39 am

Inu shook his head and began to chuckle a little. To be honest he was fed up with all of the akatsuki stuff. He wasn't there for such reasons as abudction he was there simply because he didnt want anyone to die on that day. At least not by an a Sannin. "Don't insult me." he said smiling. He then threw off his robe revealing just normal every day atire. "I'm not representing akatsuki anymore. I save this man because of the freedom that we should have. I don't like it when people are made to represnt a village and when they choose not to they are killed. When someone finally decides they are fed up with such things they are hunted and executed. I stand her merly as a man who is willinging to die for his own freedom. A man who is also willing to kill for it. So you will not hurt this man. Not without killing me first." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin

PostSubject: Re: confrontation   Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:01 am

"that's not exactly the problem, well you see he was going to attack the village that's why i was trying to stop him. now would you be kind enough and hand his body to me?" asked Kumiko nicely

i made this what do you guys think? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: confrontation   Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:56 pm

Inu shook his head as he normally did when people said things that were wrong. Looking for a battle and attacking the village were diffrent things. That was the truth even though she obviously didn't think so. Inu then looked down over at the unconious body of Ranmaru and looked back up at Kumiko. "I'm sorry, but I can't do that. I know what happened. Wanting a battle is not the same as wanting to destroy or hurt this village. Had you given him the time he may have asked to fight at another location. You didn't give him that change did you." Inu stated. "There's more too life then defending a hopeless cause that will only get you as far as you can see. With the life of freedom there is no end to the possibilities you can achieve. I won't let you ruin that for anyone." he said now looking pretty serious. "You choose your way of living and we choose our own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin

PostSubject: Re: confrontation   Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:56 am

"yes that's true but being free doesn't mean you can ruin other people's life, for example if the shinobi died in the battle against him do you know what will happen to their family or someone close to them. so im just preventing that from happening"

i made this what do you guys think? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: confrontation   Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:33 pm

Red was hiding round behind a tree the whole time.
" now Ranmaru time to find out if you are worthy for my eyes"
he said drinking his miso while watching
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

PostSubject: Confrontation   Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Ranmaru woke up from his state on unconsciousness & forced himself out of Inu's grasp. "Another opponent? Come then, I'll take both of you on" said Ranmaru.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballzvsnaruto.iforums.us
John
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: confrontation   Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:54 am

I'm Leaving this site, So therefore I am exiting the topic. Bye everyone, I'll probably be around once in a while to see how everything is going if it doesn't completely die before then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: confrontation   

Back to top Go down

confrontation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Countries :: Villages :: Main Villages :: Hidden Leaf Village :: spars-
Jump to: